The old layout did not fit my expectations in my own website any more, and the site backend wasn't flexible enough to implement the new features I wanted without large effort. ezPublish is a CMS, which makes such extensions very easy to create.
Some things which changed on this website:
The site is completely in english now
Some of my projects and publications are in english, so it doesn't make any sense to have a website which describes all of them in german.
I added a weblog
Often I want to write about some new features or classes I develop. A weblog seems to be perfect for this kind of publications.
Module library and bugtracker for k.Bot
I got lots of requests for modules for k.Bot and the bugreports I get in mails and IRC are complex to manage without a bugtracker. With the integration in the website I hope to be able to manage the project in a more effective way. The module library allows you (the user) to upload k.Bot modules with several releases to offer them other users.
k.Bot forum disappeared
I substituted the old forum with a mailinglist, because it is easier to maintain and in particular it is easier to answer for me, so I hope to answer some more questions then I did in the forum. An searchable archive on this website will follow soon.
Tutorial on regular expressions disappeared
It is not up to date anymore, needs a complete rewrite and translation into english.
I hope to see loads of modules in the module repository soon :-).
Comments are closed. This blog only exists so that all articles can still be referenced. There is no relevant activity any more on this blog. Since spammers still also find this blog comments are shut down entirely.